collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 5
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: The Andy Stone Saga: Stone angry about Kemboi offer  (Read 621 times)

Offline Bob_Meteors

• Team Owner
    • View Profile
The Andy Stone Saga: Stone angry about Kemboi offer
« on: September 26, 2017, 06:04:21 AM »
PARIS, France: The Andy Stone Saga continues, and has taken a turn for the worse. That is, if you're a Melbourne Meteors fan.

The "Stone Brigade" now includes fans of Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Rio, Mumbai, Rome, and Black Forest. That's right, it actually grew. I've followed Andy Stone since the Mumbai deal, and here's part 2 of my story.

The day after free agency opened, Stone went to his Paris residence. He tried to send his agent, Scott Boras V, to South America to meet with teams, but Boras refused to leave him alone, and insisted that all interested teams come to Paris. Melbourne's delegation was first to come, since they had been following him all day. Boras tried to throw them out, but Stone insisted he wanted to hear them out. 100 to 200 members of the Stone Brigade entered the room with waterguns, and drenched the contract. Boras then activated his trapdoor, which sent the Melbourne reps out of the house by way of an underground tunnel. As the Stone Brigade blocked the doors and windows, representatives from all teams went inside one at a time. After they all left, an orange ninja dropped from the roof, slipped a piece of paper into Stone's pocket, and exited just as Boras turned around.

Stone was favorably impressed by the contract. However, when he learned that the Meteors had offered Kipchoge Kemboi a contract, he became angry. "I'm the only pitcher here! Kip ain't got nothin on me!" he shouted repeatedly. We suspect that the Stone Brigade leaked details of that confidential meeting.

I'm in Paris right now, in a restaurant about 2 blocks from Stone's apartment. I'm still following him and will post more details as they come.

Marcus Comet

Manager:
Brisbane Bandits 2107-2108
Melbourne Meteors 2108-

2108 WBA Champions
2142 WBA Champions

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal