collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 33
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: 2100 Season Thread  (Read 2873 times)

Offline Huckleberry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
2100 Season Thread
« on: May 10, 2015, 08:07:56 PM »
LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES: (6/26 9:34 pm)

• Sim through game date 10/22/2100 is complete. Next sim is Sunday 6/28, exports due by 9:00 pm CDT.
  • Most teams are able to export within the game, but for those that can't do so, visit the League Owners Only forum and look for the alternative team export thread.  This has been tested and the file upload is working.
  • I have added two three check pages - one for contractsone for DFA, and one for player positions.  They may take a few seconds to run and load as I'm not the world's most efficient code writer.  We are discussing contracts in the Constitutional Amendments forum.  The player positions need to be corrected, you may play a player out of position but his primary position must be one where he has a rating (so that the game doesn't unduly downgrade his overall rating).
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 07:17:15 AM by Huckleberry »

Offline Huckleberry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 2100 Season Thread
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 07:57:37 AM »
For crying out loud, my two big bats have both gotten devastating injuries now.  Pieiro is now out for the rest of the season and at his age he's probably done.  And right after he recovered from a subpar April with a huge May.  Ugh.

Offline CLK

• Former Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2015, 05:13:12 AM »
Should be an exciting finish to the regular season in the ABL as 4 teams race for the 2 wild card spots. Even if my Condors don't make the post-season, I'm still proud of them as they will finish well above their pre-season prediction (pending any final week catastrophes). Good luck to all in the last week stretch.
CLK -- Bogota Condors GM

Offline squaredrive

• Team Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2015, 05:20:06 PM »
I decided to go pitching heavy in the draft and boy, Mexico City can pitch.  Unfortunately can't get out of a wet paper bag with the bats. Let's see what the post-season brings, will be interesting to see we can score any runs...

Offline Huckleberry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2015, 07:17:01 AM »
Congratulations to the Mexico City Aztecs, 2100 ABL Champions.

And double congrats to the Singapore Merlions, 2100 IBL and WBA Champions.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal